theme

Saturday, November 22, 2014

One Direction Limited Edition Makeup Tins



I just received 3 of the brand new One Direction Limited Edition makeup tins!


5 Limited Edition Tins are available (1 for each band member). 



I was really looking forward to receiving this product. I got the package yesterday and was at the mall today and saw it being sold at Macy's and Lord & Taylor for $29.99. Below is what is included in each tin and also my review of all the products.  If you read to the bottom you will see my finished look and also a GIVEAWAY!

Tins include:

Eye Shadows:
Nobody Compares- Metallic silver
Tell Me A Lie- Metallic nude pink
Same Mistakes- Metallic mint
I Would- Smokey brown shimmer
Summer Love- Smokey purple haze
Everything About You- Smokey black shimmer

These eyeshadows were very vibrant. I was pleasantly surprised. I applied "Nobody Compares" as my foundation and then did a little bit of "Same Mistakes" on half of each eyelid. I love metallic eye shadows and this one did not disappoint. The silver and green really complimented each other.

Eye Pencil:
I Want- True matte black

I thought this eyeliner crayon worked great. The color was a matte black and it went on more like a gel than a pencil. It didn't smudge or run at all. Solid.


Lip Gloss:
Loved You First- Bubble gum pink
One Thing- Frosted pink ice
Irresistible- Shimmered pearl
Heart Attack- Creamy rose shine

I mixed "Irresistible" and "Heart Attack" together and applied by hand, though they do provide a lip brush to apply. This was more of a lip balm than a gloss in my opinion. Not very noticeable.

Lip Gloss Top Coat:
Over Again- Silver glitter sparkle

I was very intrigued by this silver glitter lip gloss. From the bottle, it looked like pure glitter would be on my lips. Luckily, it came out much less gaudy. The glitter was much less noticeable and it has no taste, which is great for a lip gloss.

Nail Varnish:
Stole My Heart- Magenta pink shimmer
Alive- Multi-coloured glitter flakes

I tried out "Alive" on top of a pale pink I already had on my nails. I love glitter polish and was very pleased with how this one applied. The glitter is sheer so you can see your polish underneath. This nail polish is quite small but I love the various sizes of pink, blue and silver glitter in this varnish. I will definitely use again.



These new sets are available in stores November 15th at:
Sears USA
Kmart
Target
Walmart Canada
Macy's
Lord & Taylor


Here is a close up!



Here was the finish product...I also love the inside of the tin!


Win your own here:
 ONE DIRECTION Makeup Giveaway direct link: https://promosimple.com/ps/5ca4

Products provided by Brandbacker and Markwins Beauty. Opinions expressed are my own.
#makeupby1D #thelookscollection #markwins #makeup #onedirection

No comments: