theme

Sunday, November 16, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award!





Thanks to Suzanne from Laughing Scholar for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I'm happy to become more involved in the blogging community and learn about great new products from all of you!


The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must complete five steps.


Steps to Accept the Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
(My link: http://sarissweetlife.blogspot.com)
2. List the rules and display the award logo in your post.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers you want to know better.
5. Follow the person who nominated you on bloglovin'.


7 facts about Sari:


1. I'm from Michigan and am a proud MSU alum! Go Spartans!


2. I recently graduated with my MBA. #YouCanCallMeMaster


3. I've been in a long distance relationship for 4 years.


4. I love makeup and spend tons of money purchasing new products. Ulta is basically my favorite store.


5. I've recently become involved with Influenster, Brand Backer, Allure and Birchbox Bloggers. I'm excited to discover new bloggers.


6. I never leave my house without my concealer and eyeliner on.


7. I have a great purse collection. I love Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Henri Bendel & Louis Vuitton. I currently live in walking distance from a mall. #trouble



Nominations:

Carley at This Must Be What Heaven Smells Like

Brittney at Quirky Britches 

Brooke at Mudpipes and Glitter

Lauren at Elle Kae

Jessie at The Cluttered Counter  

Ariel at Thrifting and Bitching

Stephanie at Stephanie Jade Wong 

5 comments:

Stephanie J Wong said...

OMG you are too sweet! Thank you! :) I'll definitely be posting this soon and I'll link you when it's live <3

Unknown said...

Thanks again! This is such a great thing to do! :)

SBG said...

Thanks so much Jessie!

SBG said...

Thanks so much Stephanie!

Carley said...

Thanks, Sari! I just posted my acceptance. Still looking for blogs to nominate, so I'll update accordingly. http://bestsmellingproducts.blogspot.com/2014/11/one-lovely-blog-award.html