theme

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What's In My Shower?


Like many of you, I love to test out products. My shower has gotten quite cluttered with all of the different products I switch off between. I decided to share with you an overview of what's in my shower. I have very curly/wavy hair that I flat iron straight all the time. I have tried practically every Keratin shampoo out there! I use a L'oreal smoothing conditioner not listed below.

Skinnygirl Shower Body Lotion - This stuff is supposed to help you get toned. It smells good and is a good moisturizer. 

Nivea Sparkle Body Wash (diamond powder and white caella scent) - my go to body wash, love the smell.

Head and Shoulders - Every once and a while, I feel like giving my hair an extra cleanse to get rid of product build up.

Redken Color Extend - If I get my hair highlighted or toned, I will use this to make sure it lasts.


Organix Keratin Oil Shampoo - I don't love the smell or texture of this product so I don't use it often.

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser - This is a new face wash I have been using. I'm a huge fan of Biore's pore strips so I was excited to try this. I don't feel like it works as well to cleanse pores as the pore strips do but it does make my skin feel really smooth afterwards. 

Tresemme Keratin Shampoo - My favorite drug store Keratin shampoo. Smells nice, lathers and cleans well. Very affordable and you get a huge bottle. 

Bath and Body Works Paris Body Wash - I love the smell of this product. I also use the same scent in an anti bacterial soap. I also just bought this body wash in the Cashmere Glow scent for winter time. Love.

Olay Satin Care - go to shave cream

Marc Jacobs Daisy Body Gel - I love this fragrance but it's a little much for every day (and expensive). I will use a little of this on my neck and wrists to give off a lasting fragrance.

Keratin Care Shampoo - Expensive Keratin shampoo. I was recommended to purchase this from my salon the first time I did Keratin. It's the real deal but now that like every other manufacturer makes a Keratin shampoo I stopped purchasing this one exclusively. 

EOS shave cream - this shave cream is more of a lotion. I definitely do not like using this shave. It is a completely different consistency than your average shave cream. I use once and a while to moisturize my legs. 

Aveda Black Malva Shampoo - I heard about this shampoo for brunettes from a hair stylist. It keeps your hair extra shiny and helped me fade out some brassy highlights. 

Loreal Smooth Intense Polishing Shampoo - This was an impulse buy at Ulta. This shampoo is average. It smells good and gets the job done but it is nothing special. 

What's your favorite shower products?

No comments: