theme

Friday, October 3, 2014

My Rimmel Product Review!

 I won this great box of Rimmel products via Influenster and am writing a review by choice.

First things first, I have not used many Rimmel products before and was quite pleased with their eye liners. The ScandalEyes eye liners are both waterproof and both were very precise. The Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner was like using a very fine sharpie to draw on your eyeliner. I thought it was very easy to use and looked great. I also liked the Scandaleyes Thick and Thin eyeliner. This eyeliner is also like a marker but with a tip that you can use to make a thick or a thinner line. This eyeliner was also easy to use but I think I preferred the first one personally.

The two lip lacquers I received were from the Rimmel Show Off collection. I received 600 Nude Eclipse, which was honestly the perfect nude lip gloss and 400 Big Bang, which was the complete opposite: a bright RED! I plan to wear both of these and am excited to be gifted a new shade of red. I'm not one to wear a red lip often but having this, I will certainly give it a try! I also really liked the texture and the look of this product.

The last product I received was the Rimmel Lash Accelerator in Extreme Black, which is supposed to grab every lash. I quite liked this product. The first thing I noticed about it was the two tone color of the package. When I took the mascara wand out, I could feel every bristle being pulled passed the opening of the mascara. I really liked this because it makes the mascara less clumpy when you put it on your lashes. I will definitely use this mascara. I liked it a lot more than the Rimmel Retro Glam mascara I received in my last Voxbox.

*I was gifted these products by Influenster and Rimmel. All opinions expressed in this blog post are my own. #InfluensterChamp #Rimmel



No comments: