theme

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Check Please!

purchased from http://secure.checksinthemail.com

Can we all please take a minute to acknowledge the adorable-ness that is my new checks?

I mean, seriously, how could I resist checks that say "fashionably late" and "I love shopping"?

Obviously, I couldn't say no.

I'll see these babies in the mail soon!  

Speaking of money, there were tons of celeb weddings this weekend.


chelsea clinton got hitched!

her vera wang dress was beautiful!

Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz tied the knot

T.I. and longtime girlfriend, Tiny, finally marry (and 3 times at that)


I couldn't find a picture but James Van Der Beek aka Dawson got married in Israel

I'll tell you whose no longer getting married Levi Johnston and Bristol Palin. Levi knocked up some other Alaskan. oops, he did it again...

"HAHA JUST KIDDING GUYS!"

4 comments:

Katy said...

Those checks look so adorable!!:)

Tiffany said...

Love those checks! Big shocker on Bristol and Levi. Lol!

Chas said...

The checks are so cute!

http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

Those checks are soooo cute...I love them:)

Kisses,sweetie