theme

Friday, August 20, 2010

Blog Awards: Sweet Friends!

I am thrilled to have received this blog award from Chas at From Denim to Dessert!


The rules accompanying the award are as follows:
1. Post who gave you this award.
2. State ten things you like.
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.

So here it goes:
1. I was given this award by 
Chas at From Denim to Dessert!

2. Ten things I like:

  • Shopping and acquiring lots of things I want [and don't necessarily need!]

  • BBM...i'm a text messaging whore

  • Facebook wall posts from long lost friends!

  • Packages and the UPS alerts that accompany them!

  • Sunshine and fantastic summer weather

  • Jewelry. I appreciate some good bling.

  • Holidays! I love days off from work and long weekends

  • Driving in my car. I really like to get where I'm going.

  • My Macbook! I don't know what I would do without it!

  • My family...I don't just like them, I love them!
3. Ten bloggers I would like to give this award to:

YAY!

And since this blog award was called Sweet Friends...here are some pics of my weekend adventures with some of my real friends!

royal oak! i'm in the middle

just the girls after the bar


drinks
shopping in chicago!


<3 <3 <3

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lovvvvvve packages in the mail!!!!! best ever!

Sara said...

Thank you so much!! And I don't get the BBM thing? Isn't it like text messaging?

SBG said...

Sara, BBM is like text messaging but it's for blackberry users. the great thing about it is that it's instant. and it's more stalkerish because you can see when someone has read your message and you get really fast replies because of that. there's also this great thing called PING!!! that will make that person's phone vibrate even if it's on silent! LOVES IT!

tara said...

yayy!!!! thank you so much, girl! <3

dee said...

Thank you so much, Sari! I'm with you on a bunch of things on that list:)