theme

Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipse: Vampires, Werewolves and Bella, Oh My!




I'm not a diehard Twilight fan, but I was eager to see the 3rd movie in the Twilight series (not eager enough to see it Wednesday at midnight) but I figured the Twi-hards would have already seen it once or twice by now. It seems that for every 5 people who love Twilight, there is 1 person hating on it and Twilight haters, though a minority are not silent killers.  Anyways, I liked this movie a lot minus the fact that Edward is begging Bella to marry him and she is supposed to be in high school. Normal...but then again, I have to remind myself that we are dealing with vampires and werewolves, not REAL people. You know Kristin Stewart is a good actress when you see how bad she is on talk shows. It brings on the LOLs. I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone who wants to see it so I just want to say that people who don't read the books or see the movies obviously can't comprehend the buzz around Twilight because they don't see beyond what they know, "oh that crazy vampire movie." It's like um no, actually, it's a modern day love story! 

Did you see this movie? What did you think?


6 comments:

Island Gal said...

I'm going this weekend to see it! So excited!

Siru said...

I loved the movie!

juliet xxx

Nahla said...

going to see it soon too !!
i adore the books they so great and the movie too !!
i like ur blog too :)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see it! I will have to admit Kristin Stewart always makes me nervous when I see her in interviews. She looks like she hates being herself on camera and would prefer to act on camera instead.

Jessica said...

Haven't seen it yet, but I'm off to this afternoon. I'm such as dork but I'm sucker for watching them anyway. Bonus: Laughing at all the serious Twi-hards that cry and gasp throughout the movies.

Unknown said...

I haven't seen it but I'm sure its going to be good :)