theme

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Instanatural Dead Sea Mud Mask and a bonus night cream.



I was super excited to try out the Dead Sea Mud Mask and Instanatural night cream through Brandbacker. I'm a sucker for any kind of spa day type of mask and I'm a huge fan of dead sea products.  I've never used a night cream before but I figured I would give it a try. 


The Dead Sea mud mask dried quickly and made my skin feel very tight. I imagine this is what your face might feel like after Botox. JK but I feel like this is a good sign for a mud mask. 

The mask washed off pretty easily and left my face feeling clean, smooth and tingly. I would definitely use again. My face was a little red after washing the mask off but I think that was just from using the washcloth to wash up. It did not irritate my skin. 


Powered by Brandbacker.

No comments: