theme

Monday, May 9, 2011

Ulta Summer Beauty Favs

It is no secret that I love Ulta. Today I went to get a new Neutrogena mineral powder palette and came back with lots of great necessities. For one, new O.P.I. Silver shatter. Obviously, the black shatter polish was pretty effin genius but the fact that is comes in silver is so great for summer. I got the new Loreal OneSweep eye shadow palettes for brown eyes. I love these because you can apply 3 colors at one time with one tear shaped brush. I also picked up a Loreal voluminous mascara. I wanted to switch it up from the Maybelline Falsies mascara and I'm pretty pleased with this one. I also got new hair ties by Vidal Sasson because I hate when hair ties snap and I got lip plumping lip gloss by Sally Hansen. Sally Hansen has really stepped it up with their summer line. I love their new tweezer line as well.

ulta haul

french mani with silver shatter by opi and it's genius 
Speaking of makeup, I created this collage for these new Lancome eye shadows and outfits and accessories that would go with them.

my lovely lancome collage
You like? What are your favorite beauty products for summer?

No comments: