theme

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hello Snow...

The huge storm was all over. 

Schools had been closed for the day. 

Work, not so much.

Though I am basically one of the few brave enough to drive here today as the parking lot is quite empty and the building is very quiet. There really isn't THAT much snow here. Dissappointing.

In preparation of the snow day, I watched the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion (part 2). 

There is no snow in Beverly Hills, just rains drama. It was good times as Lisa rehashed 86ing Cedric, Camille fought with Kyle and Kyle fought with Kim (or rather didn't say too much to her.)

It was a great episode. What did you think?

4 comments:

Miranda said...

The drama was great.
I also thought it was great that they all stuck by Kim and wouldn't talk about her alleged "alcohol problem"
They really are a little more upstanding and classy (even though I hate that word) than the other House Wives who would have tore each other apart with something like that.

www.indcfashion.com

Jen said...

I started off not really liking the Housewives of BH (I like all the other ones!) but they sucked me in!! I still haven't watched the reunion but plan to tonight!

As for the first pic... Looks like it was taken up here in MN! We have snow everywhere!! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

I didnt see that episode but now I really want to watch it. Have a cozy day,sweetie
Kisses

theappletea said...

great photos!

P.S. Also, I am hosting my very first contest :) It's personal for the Apple Tea, please visit if you feel like participating at
http://theappletea.blogspot.com/2011/02/contest-pick-header-for-appletea.html