theme

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Photocopy Romance

Hi Friends,


Sorry for being MIA. I have just been very busy with real life. I wanted to share with you this adorable Ray Ban commercial!!







What do you think?


And now for a wee bit about me Wednesday...


{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting? 
Headbands. I have always loved them. I think of myself as a modern day Blair Waldorf. I have collected headbands ever since i was a little girl.

{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by?  
Cleaning? Who does that? Chaos is the new clean.



{three} who would you call for bail money? 
My parents. haha, daddy.



{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid?
I miss my biggest worries being school related. 


{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures. 
Chocalate. Candy. Starbucks. yummmmy. 


{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping? 
lol. i'm late for life!

{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children? 
Micky'Ds...lol but really, it's all american and it's good enough for Brad and Angelina's kids. love it.


Also, late nights. 

{eight} 
what do you consider your greatest achievement?

Graduating college. :)

{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself? 

I love bi-weekly mani/pedis and enjoy getting my hair done.


{ten} if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called? 
Sari's Sweet Shoppe...LOL! In 8th grade spanish class I had to make a restaurant menu and I called mine, Sari's Azucar Shack! (azucar=sugar or sweet)

No comments: