theme

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Are you ready for some football?


Both of our Michigan teams won this week. MSU beat FAU 30-17

&
UMich beat Notre Dame 28-24!



I went up to U-M today to visit my sister who is a freshman and I learned something interesting.

College girls now a days are rocking the knee socks with their little short dresses.

This just reminds me of clueless.



I did a google search and I did find some knee socks on the runway.




After searching around I guess knee socks are a good alternative to boots with little dresses in the pre-winter months.



What do you guys think about this trend?

5 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

I like knee socks!
Love your blog.

Stopping by to thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.
I am now following you..would love for you to visit me and do the same.


Nice to meet you and hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

B

Unknown said...

It so cute...but only on college age and under.

emily said...

i lovvve over the knee socks! :)

Ivette said...

Hi!

I "saw" your blog and i Like it so much:)

I follow you

kisses

o said...

I'm definitely all for the knee socks:) Thanks again for dropping by my blog!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com