theme

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Tocca Hand Cream


I had the option of selecting the Tocca hand cream as one of my picks for my January Birchbox. I ended up picking the R&R box instead because of the unique products but when I came across this Tocca hand cream in store, I had to try it out. I selected the Florence scent which smells like bergamot and gardenia. I believe there were 6 options to chose from and I spent a good amount of time testing them all out before I decided on this one. I feel like this lotion is extremely fragrant in a good way. My hands smell freshly scented and soft. I really liked all of the scents, which normally never happens. Tocca also makes incredible scented candles. Same scents as their lotions. I will probably have to purchase one of those in the near future! 

I really like this product! It happens to be from London and it just looks and feels like a high end luxury product. I could easily carry this in a handbag or leave it out on my vanity for display. I love the scent of it and it leaves my hands feeling smooth and moisturized but not greasy. It is also paraben free and enriched with natural extracts. I would definitely recommend! I'm a Tocca fan! Are you?

No comments: